Friday, September 18, 2009

I know, I know

I know I haven't posted much in a while. Keeping myself very busy these days, what with the planning of a wedding & all. But look at the super cute little kid picture I got from Scott's mom for our picture wall.

She tells me he used to love having his picture taken, and you can see it here - but now he really hates it.

My little garden has about had it for the season. We've decided not to plant this breed of tomato again too - almost candy sweet. But I found a really cool shop to maybe help us make a better garden next year.

I've also recently joined the local knitting guild and taken over management of their website http://www.stockinettes.org I'm not super happy with the colors & layout, but it was the first thing I built, still trying to work out something I like better. Even with the color scheme, the site is much improved (and more current) then its been in quite a while.

Tomorrow I'm off to my first non-regular guild event - a class by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, aka the Yarn Harlot called Grok the Sock. I'm looking forward to it and maybe I'll have some good pics to share after.

Keep on crafting and photo taking - see ya later.

No comments: